The Nest thermostat is an Internet connected device that learns your habits and adjusts automatically after figuring out when you are home and when you are away. It also has a smartphone app that can control the thermostat remotely.
- Control your homes temperature from your laptop, smartphone or tablet. Make adjustments in real-time, miles from home.
- Nests activity sensors have a 150 degree wide-angle view. That range enables Nest to activate Auto-Away in 90% of homes.
- Nest shows you indoor humidity and can manage your whole-home humidifier or dehumidifier.
- Three temperature sensors track your homes temperature and how quickly it changes.
- Nest uses its Wi-Fi connection to keep an eye on current weather conditions and forecasts so it can understand how the outside temperature affects your energy use.